We at Saba Relief work hard to ensure you have a trouble-free journey when making a donation. Under the charity law (The Charities Act 2011) charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances.
We realise that errors sometimes happen, and there may be an occasion when you need to speak to one of our team. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0121 439 3380.
Cancellation and refunds
- If you wish to cancel your direct debit at any point, SABA Relief will be happy to assist you. You have the right to cancel your direct debit at any time.
- If your payment was a one of payment either by card or via bank transfer and you wanted a refund, please contact us using the contact details above and we will be happy to issue a refund via the original payment method.
- Registration fees for Charity Challenges and Events are non-refundable.
- Refunds do not apply to Payroll Giving donations, under HMRC regulations and because the donor has received the tax benefit at the point the donation was made. If you feel that a donation has been taken in error, please speak to your payroll department as they are responsible for making the deduction.
- Refund requests can be made in writing by completing our online contact form or by contacting us by telephone. All requests will be responded to within 3 working days.